
October was an extremely busy month for our family. So many things have happened in our household. Emma has started doing so many new things... first and most importantly ... last week she started crawling!!! YEAH!!! It's so hard to believe 7 1/2 months ago she was born, now she's crawling and will be walking before we know it. She is definitely teething, but nothing to show for it yet. She just knaws on everything in sight! She's finally eating some fruits and still loves her veggies. She doesn't like the pureed meats though, can't say I blame her!! I'm afraid she's going to be quite the talker. Talks ALL the time! A lot of the time she is actually yelling and not talking.. haha! She thinks the louder she talks the more we will listen. She's got the Mama and Dada down. Which is so sweet! We took her to get her flu shot last week and they weighed her, she was actually a little over 16 lbs (with her clothes on). YEAH!!! Making progress!! Little toot, I bought her all new clothes to wear for the cooler weather and they are all still huge, but we're working on it. Emma loves playing with her toys, she loves anything that lights up and makes noises. She's started this new thing with her Daddy ... she loves to act like she's coughing. So fake, but she just dies laughing everytime. She still loves jumping in her bouncy seat (she played too hard one day-i added a pic of her asleep in the seat).
We took Emma to the pumpkin patch for Halloween, she loved it... and she took some great pictures... little Miss Photogenic.
Olivia Kate Fraim was added to our family on October 23rd. She is so sweet. Her, Amy and the whole family are adjusting quite well. Emma didn't know what to think about Olivia. When Olivia started crying, Emma started crying. It was very funny. She didn't like her being upset. I added a pic of Olivia on her birthday into the world.All in all, things are great here. Keep us in your prayers, we have really been thinking hard on this and we are going to try to find a church closer to home. We love our church at Northwest and really enjoy the worship services there, but it's such a drive. We really want to become more involved in our hometown so Emma can grow up with some kids who she will go to school with, etc. There are a couple of options for us in Allen, so please pray that we can have some clarity on this and find what is best for our entire family. Emma turns 8 months on the 10th. I included some pictures of course! Hope this finds you all doing well.
Thanks for checking on us!
Love, Tomlins-party of 3
1 comment:
Holly,
I'm so glad you have a website too so that I can check in on Emma. I hope I get to meet her one day. As you know, I'm quite the ladies' man already! ;) I thank God every day that you helped me (and my mom & dad) get through my tough times at the beginning. I'll see you soon!
Keegan
Post a Comment