Friday, January 12, 2007

Emma Claire


Emma Claire is spoiled already. We have just been working on her room trying to get everything all done so we can relax for a short while before she arrives. I have been feeling

much better lately. We had a little scare a few weeks ago when I started having a lot of contractions. I have transitioned to a light duty position at work for the duration of my pregnancy and things have settled out. I was just doing way more than my body could handle.

We had a great Christmas with both our families and a happy new year. We both worked on New Year's Day, so we didn't even ring in the new year with Dick Clark. The Tomlins were in bed by 10pm! Sad, we are getting old! Work is going well for Cory. There hasn't been much going on in our life except for little Emma. We are ready to meet her! She is a very active little thing. My friend Erin had her baby last week, Ellie Elizabeth Greenlee and they are both doing well. I am 32 weeks pregnant now, so only two more months at the very most. Woo Hoo!! Hopefully not that long though. I have washed the clothes that I do have of hers and hung some in her closet. I think Cory and I go in her room and turn the light on and just stare at things about 4 times a day. We are both very excited and anxious for her arrival. Her daddy is already whooped!

We love you all. Thank you for checking up on us. We will continue to keep you updated.

Love,

Holly, Cory, Emma and Jake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I know that you and Cory are not the only two anxious to meet Emma face to face. You are all in my prayers.