Monday, February 12, 2007

We will get there one day!

Hello all!
Well, we are still pregnant, or I should say I AM STILL PREGNANT. haha!! I am almost 37 weeks (37-40 weeks is considered full-term). Emma Claire could make her presence known at any time now and she would be just perfect. The sooner the better for her Mama, but I am afraid we are in this for the long run.... well at least for 3 more weeks. We do have everything all ready to go. Her room is so sweet, it's all settled, just waiting for her to get here. Her bag is packed, mine is almost completely packed and the car seat is in the car ready to go. I only have about 10 outfits in her bag to take to the hospital. No laughing please, you never know what she might be in the mood to wear! We want to thank everyone for praying for us and checking up on us. We are so excited, yet very nervous about the upcoming month. But we have put our full trust in God to take care of us and Emma. We know that He would never lead us anywhere he could and would not keep us safe.

These next few weeks we will live and breathe this prayer.. and would appreciate all your prayers as well.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

We love you all,
The Tomlins

No comments: