



Yesterday was a great day, the weather was rainy and gross, but overall it was a blessed day! Graduation went well.. I was very proud and honored to be there. I finally realized what a big deal this all really is. As we were all walking in the processional, I saw Cory holding Emma. Emma was just waiving to me and I got choked up. I felt so proud seeing them, my parents, my sister and my niece Kaila all there to support me. Not only did I sacrifice a lot to get this degree, but so did Cory and Emma. My parents played a huge part in this as well, helping out in so many ways so many times. I was so glad they were all there to share this special day with me. There are so many of you who also helped me get through this time in my life with all your prayers, encouragement and support. You know who you are and I love you dearly for it!
We didn't get many pictures because it was pouring rain, etc.. when it was over so here are the few we did get.. (my grandfather would be so disappointed in me). The group photo is all the girls in my Pediatric Nurse Practitioner class. There was only 5 of us... we made it though! On a side note, I am so proud of my Daddy, he has lost over 40 lbs and is in much better health than 6 months ago. I am so proud of him, he has worked so hard and looks so good! He has taken control of his life finally and working hard to maintain that. I told him he needs to so he can see Emma's babies one day!
2 comments:
congrats!!! that's so exciting, i know you are glad to be done with school.
Congratulations Holly!! We're so proud of you. Wish we were there to celebrate with you. Emma has gotten so big and is adorable.
Post a Comment