
Hello all... Chris' new cd is coming out September 2nd ... I say this with every CD that comes out, but it is true. THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE. It is truly amazing what God is doing in the lives of the people involved in making this CD. You can actually buy his first single off the CD on Itunes (Jesus Messiah). If you haven't heard it already, you have got to get it. He is also updating the website. Enjoy!!! Keep them in your prayers as well as they start the 2nd leg of their world tour.
www.christomlin.com
Also, a late congratulations to Cory's middle brother Ryan. He is the new head basketball coach at Whitehouse (my alma mater..haha). This is a 4A school and a great basketball program... it will be even better now that Ryan is in charge. I already threatened him that I was going to show up in my letter jacket and cheerleading uniform (i probably won't be able to zip it up though). Congrats to Ryan, Brandy and the boys on this great opportunity.
Thanks for checking on us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment