Thursday, March 08, 2007

New Events

Well we went in to the hospital tonight to be admitted to be induced. Needless to say that we came home. Labor & Delivery was full and since mine was an "elective" induction I got bumped. There is a very small chance I could get induced tomorrow still, but probably not likely. I have to call my doctor's office tomorrow and see what is going on. We'll keep you all posted. So I have 3 hours left to my due date.. Don't think Miss Emma will make it. We are very disappointed, but God has bigger plans than any of us... especially ME!!!! Man is this the biggest test of patience I have ever had... and for all of you who know the Thomas family.. patience is a rarity. I get that honestly! We'll keep every up to date with the latest events.
Love
Holly & Cory

No comments: